Thursday, September 22, 2016

Laughing Away the Stresses of My Day(or weeks!)

So I decided to do something different this week. My life right now is full of roller coasters and bumper cars, so I really needed a laugh. I literally looked up funny articles and found the one listed below. I chose this one because honestly if some noises don't annoy you then you're not human and need to teach me your tricks! I love all the descriptive detail she uses throughout the entire article. I giggled at some and laughed out loud at others. Some I can definitely relate to and the one noise that drives me absolutely insane is when my fiance snores! He doesn't just snore like a regular person, he somehow manages to snore while breathing out and sometimes even blows slight bubbles through this process! When it awakes me from my slumber I almost have to chuckle, but then I remember that I was peacefully sleeping away the stresses of life when my lumberjack snore machine starts his engine! Thankfully he rolls over to his side when I nudge him because he's finally learned that I will not relent in my nagging until he does. If you are looking for a little laugh about something everyone deals with I suggest taking a few minutes to read the article below.


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rachel-hawkins/10-noises-that-incite-rag_b_11563230.html?utm_hp_ref=funny

No comments:

Post a Comment