Thursday, September 15, 2016

For the Love of Dogs

I am a person that would put my dog before most people. Toffee(my great dane/bullmastiff) is pretty much my child and if it came down to her or my fiance.....I would probably chose her, but SSSHHHHHHHH!!!! The reason I bring up Toffee is because of the book A Man of His Own by Susan Wilson. In this book you will see life through the eyes of Pax, a German Shepard that was found by Rick when he was just a puppy, Rick who found Pax alone in the middle of a cold wintery night, Francesca the lucky woman who caught Rick's eye and fell in love at first sight(and had to be accepted by Pax which was no easy feat), and Keller a young soldier whose only family was Pax. Each person and dog goes through struggles that without one another would be nearly impossible to get through. The love and support that Pax is able to give his humans, brings them together in a weird but necessary way in order to make everyone involved happy.  If you're looking for a tear jerking, inspirational book, I definitely suggest looking into this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment